Monday, April 13, 2009

Quit yer bitchin'...

So I've been coping with various things through simple carbohydrates and mopey blog posts.

In an effort to combat this, here are a few things that made me smile recently:

The Washington Post's Annual Peeps Diorama winners

I almost don't believe this, but it's pretty dang cool: Tweenbots (h/t to Jim)

The Peekaru: a snuggie for the upscale-hippie mom in your life

Newly-discovered orangutan colony in Indonesia - hooray!



What's made you smile today?

3 comments:

Just Eat It! said...

I love the Post's Peep contest! I considered making a Peeplight diorama to make fun of Twilight this year, but I never got the time.

Lisa said...

Shit! That would have been amazing!

Wrapped up in Life said...

The Peeps show was a kick. Thanks for sharing :)