Sunday, April 12, 2009

Not fair

1. Sunday nights suck. I can have a delightful afternoon with my family, but after 5 P.M. all bets are off. I feel like my insides are made of lead.

2. Well, the leaden insides may be due to my obscene consumption of malted-milk-ball eggs. And sweet potatoes and corn. But probably the chocolate.

3. There are things going on that are NOT FAIR. I know I am a petulant child, I know I have more good in my life than bad, but still. This is not how things were supposed to turn out. I didn't work this hard to wind up in this pickle.

All right, Lisa. That was a nice rant, but now it's time to suck it up.


1 comment:

lisalisa said...

yeah, i got taken down by the malted milk eggs, too! Glad to hear you had a nice time with your family, but sorry about the "not fairness" in your life. Hope it works itself out :)