Friday, October 24, 2008

Please list your last four employers, beginning with the most recent

Kohl's, JC Penney, Sears, Dillards, Borders, New York & Company, Toys R Us, Busken, Hallmark, Time Warner Cable ... please, someone hire me. All I ask for is roughly half a day off a week so I can schedule some thesis work, if the need should be.

I was sure I'd be able to get work done while I was home - not so much. There's an Are You Afraid of the Dark marathon on. My sisters are too damn interesting. Mom made pizza, which is delicious but leaves me feeling like a slug. Well, more slug-like than food normally does.

I miss my big sister. I miss Jim. I miss my brother. Getting to see my grandparents today was wonderful, but it made me remember all the other people I haven't seen in so long.

All right. Must go pack. Call me a dork, but I love travel-size toiletries.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Travel-size toiletries are cute!