Monday, October 13, 2008

GREat

Note to self: despite his uncanny resemblance to David the Gnome, your high-school algebra/geometry teacher is not going to arrive at your door on the back of a fox and magically import basic math back into your head. You are going to have to suck it up and re-learn all the stuff that drove you crazy when you tried learning it the first time. At least the vocab section seems okay. But good lord, when was the last time you even thought about a special triangle?


1 comment:

Cammy said...

I understand your stress, most of the math is pretty easy but it's stuff no one has done since they were 14 years old, I would definitely recommend one of those review books with practice tests (I thought the practice ones were harder than the real thing).
You might surprise yourself, in high school I always maxed out on verbal and did less spectacularly on math stuff, but it was reversed on the GRE, I had over 100 points higher on the math, I was shocked.

Good luck on the test!