Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Bored

Snow days, as a kid, were wonderful things. Now that I'm in college ... not so much. My professor was out of town Monday, and today the whole university's canceled. There's nowhere, really, to go - it's too icy to drive or walk, the library is closed, and so is the gym. What's a girl to do except ... work? And watch a lot of a certain embarrassing show while I do.

And I hate how you can get hungry even when you're sitting on your ass doing nothing. Can my body just hang onto my oatmeal until four or so?


2 comments:

I Hate to Weight said...

yes, i was "hungry" all day too. i wish i could take my constant interest in food out of the equation. i want to eat normally and healthfully, just not constantly.

hope tomorrow is easier for all of us.

brie said...

Duuuuude.

SNOW DAYS ARE THE BEST.

Go build like a snow tunnel or something. Just don't let it collapse on you so you don't suffocate, okay? ;)