Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tug-of-war

I'm going back and forth in my head. Should I work out? Should I take a day off? I'm a little sore, but not terribly so. I ate my mother's pizza last night. My thighs hurt going downstairs. I feel smooshy. I should. I shouldn't.

Sigh.

In other news, the spider adventures continue. Except this time, instead of a dime-size critter in a mug, this one was a quarter-sized monster on the bathroom wall - at 12:30 in the morning. I swatted and missed, swatted again, saw the thing skitter under the collection of hair products my sisters have amassed, and finally crushed it with a hairbrush. I woke up my parents in the process. Go me.

1 comment:

Cammy said...

I had a spider experience this morning and thought of you right away:
I was sitting in class, glanced down and noticed a small jumping spider crawling on my purse. I tried to quietly shoo it off, but it decided to be an uncooperative little thing and instead of scurrying away, it hopped INTO the black hole that is my purse. I couldn't grab the purse and dig through it in the middle of the lecture, so I had to just let it go. There is so much junk in there, a small arachnid could hide for decades. I guess I may have a hitchhiker riding around with me for a while, until he finds his way out again.