Monday, October 26, 2009

Mind Games

I am sick. My throat hurts, my head hurts. It's actually not as bad as it was this weekend, but it's still pretty unpleasant. And I'm exhausted - the kids were nuts today.

So I'm not going to work out. I'm going to take a nap and then I'm going to do some work and cook some spaghetti squash and then I will watch Mad Men with Jim.

Having made this decision, my brain is SCREAMING at me to work out because my fat lazy ass hasn't been on an elliptical since Thursday and holy cow, that's right COW I'm so huge it's not funny.

I just want to get some rest.

3 comments:

Harriet said...

I hope you got some rest and are feeling a little better!

I Hate to Weight said...

hope you gave yourself a break. you're sick!!!! and besides, keep those germs indoors.

everyone's been sick. one of our clients is a school, and they closed because the flu was running rampant.

take care of yourself, drink tea, sleep, read magazines, watch funny movies. you'll never get better if you're running to the elliptical.

i AM old enough to be your mother, so i guess that explains the lecture.

be well, lisa

The Thrifty Book Nerd said...

I hope you feel better soon!