I am spinning my wheels - actually, I'm spinning on the elliptical mostly. I don't have a placement, I still hate my body, blah blah blah.
Believe it or not, though, there are some things that make me happy. It takes a bit of mental scrounging, but here's a list:
1. My fiance. Living with Jim has taken some adjusting, but I can't get over how lucky I am to be living with my best friend and husband-to-be.
2. My friend Tamsin, who is living with us for a while. Not only has she valiantly put up with sleeping on our couch and having us wake her every morning, but she's one of the most fun people I know.
3. I do not currently have a job, but I will have one. At least I keep telling myself that.
4. The website F My Life. No matter how shitty my day has been, someone else has had it worse.
5. The Ikea website. Going through it is just so soothing.
6. Our mini-garden. Right before I moved in Jim planted herbs (basil, spicy basil, marjoram, rosemary, and a few others), and after I got there we planted hot peppers, habaneros, and bell peppers. The herbs have already been awesome and I can't wait to until the peppers (not the habaneros, though) are ripe.
7. Television. Holy moly, there is some awesomely bad stuff out there.
What are the things that make you happy right now?