Thursday, January 28, 2010

Oh, me oh my

I just can't win. Or I can win for a little while, but then I start losing again.

At least I'm doing better in some ways. I'm not constantly beating myself up for my failures at work. I'm doing the best I can with what I have, which isn't much - in terms of experience or assistance in the classroom.

I'm trying so hard to leave it at work. I can't bring everything home with me and dump it on Jim. I think I'm getting better at that, but sometimes it sucks all day and it just implodes as soon as you stop moving.

Thank god for The Office and 30 Rock. And for our Groundhog's Day liquor potluck this weekend.

3 comments:

Kagz said...

thank god for 30 rock indeed. it always makes me feel better. that and jane austen.
x

I Hate to Weight said...

this is so embarrassing -- when i work from home it is The View and Who Wants to be a Millionaire that cheer up.

please don't tell anyone.

Harriet said...

Hey Lisa - hope you are doing ok. All ready for the storm? I hope you have your bread and toilet paper, because I think the grocery stores have run out.